Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Regional Tournament

Featured Replies

Not any around here in NKY besides St Henry. The two times I've seen it this year I was surprised how long they kept the grass. You'd have to do some traveling down 71 and 75 to find some good ones.

 

What about Scott? Is theirs not full size?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because 3rd division teams in England just don't really matter. The weaker teams in England/Europe don't have the massive budget that the 1st division teams have. Hence the field conditions are not great. But I can pretty much guarantee that the school boy league fields are a whole lot better than even the good ones here.

 

High school soccer likewise doesn't have massive budget. Schoolboy finals are played in the professional stadia. I haven't their school fields, but if you have I'll take your word on it...

What about Scott? Is theirs not full size?

 

I'm not sure on their grass field. I'm pretty sure their turf meets the requirements.

Remember......when we get finished beating up on each other in nky........it is time to come together and support who we send down....

Remember......when we get finished beating up on each other in nky........it is time to come together and support who we send down....

 

Agreed... I would expect a good show of support when OUR 9th Region Champ hosts the 11th Region champ on Oct 28.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.