Bell County vs Corbin Predictions 10/17/14

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bell County
    • Corbin

Bell County travels to Corbin Friday to take on the Redhounds with the district title and home field advantage for the playoffs on the line. Bell defeated Corbin last season 7-0 which was one of Corbin's only 3 losses last year. Since Bell and Corbin being in the same district the past 3 seasons Bell has out scored the Redhounds 83-14. Will the Bobcats continue to dominate the Redhounds? Or will they rise to to the top?

I think that this will really show how good either team is. Corbin is the favorite but the Bobcats will be tough to beat.

I think Corbin is a little bit of a better overall team with more playmakers..but something is telling me their offensive style of play may work to Bell's advantage. Bell isn't a very fast team, but Corbin isn't setting any land speed records either. I could see Bell's size and style of football matching up well with the way Corbin runs their spread.

I think Corbin is a little bit of a better overall team with more playmakers..but something is telling me their offensive style of play may work to Bell's advantage. Bell isn't a very fast team, but Corbin isn't setting any land speed records either. I could see Bell's size and style of football matching up well with the way Corbin runs their spread.

Going to be a great game. I think the Bobcats are more physical than Corbin I think that could be the difference.