Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals claim Khairi Fortt off of waivers - Adds LB Depth

Featured Replies

  • Author

According to CincyJungle.com the Bengals waived Fortt today.

 

I am a little surprised since both Rey Rey and Lamur got hurt Sunday. Guess the Bengals didn't like what they saw with Fortt.

 

Either way, we need help at LB too.

I was on Jaguars message board and seen that Jags signed him. Then came here and read this thread. My mind was trying to figure out what was going on. Then I looked at the dates.

  • Author
I was on Jaguars message board and seen that Jags signed him. Then came here and read this thread. My mind was trying to figure out what was going on. Then I looked at the dates.

 

I got you GA.

I was on Jaguars message board and seen that Jags signed him. Then came here and read this thread. My mind was trying to figure out what was going on. Then I looked at the dates.

 

With this signing that puts the Jags at 10 rookies seeing significant time on the team.

  • Author
With this signing that puts the Jags at 10 rookies seeing significant time on the team.

 

I liked what I saw yesterday but Bortles has to improve a good amount to give you guys a consistent chance.

I liked what I saw yesterday but Bortles has to improve a good amount to give you guys a consistent chance.

 

Oh without a doubt. He is a rookie, I'm not super worried. If by next year he is still making mistake after mistake then yes I'll be worried. There was a reason he was mean't to sit all year, he has basically a rookie offensive line and 3 rookie WR's to work with. The team is slowly coming together which is good but, when a team is completely gutted and rebuilt that's going to happen. Bortles passes the eye test of a franchise QB which is something I haven't seen in Jacksonville since Mark Burnell. Just needs time..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.