Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2014 Marshall County Hoopfest Link

Featured Replies

as scribe mentioned.

 

And I may add, yet another ridiculous rule by the KHSAA.

 

wow...totally agree. That is pretty pathetic.

as scribe mentioned.

 

And I may add, yet another ridiculous rule by the KHSAA.

Unless I was told incorrectly by a member of the BOC, you might want to check and see how that rule came to pass. Not an arbitrary ruling, but at the request of members of the organization.

 

I'm as big a critic of the KHSAA as anyone else, but contrary to popular belief, they don't just change rules or lay down new ones just on a whim.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.