Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MSFB Boyle County 34 Mercer County 8

Featured Replies

Final for the 8th grade. They are currently 5-0 with wins over Frankfort, Western Hills, Lincoln, Mercer and Anderson County. They play at Home on the 27th against Garrard County

The BCMS Eagles looked very good especially on defense. I am not sure what they were trying to do offensively, but they do have some talent on offense as well. Put this group with the freshman team at Boyle with Chuck Smith coaching and I think Rebel fans are going to be very happy for quite a while.

Can I get a Reese Smith update? I hear he is doing very well.

I know he did take an interception back for a TD. Not sure of any other stats.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.