Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic/Highlands Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Author

I believe that this match will be much better than what records would indicate, I think CCH gets the win in a tight match.

I hate picking against my Birds but I think CCH takes this one.

Hey Groin Pull......You gonna make it tonight?

 

I would have paid closer attention for my update had I known you weren't going to make the Dixie game.......

Hey Groin Pull......You gonna make it tonight?

 

I would have paid closer attention for my update had I known you weren't going to make the Dixie game.......

 

Should be there.

Should be there.

 

Groinpull,

I said I would try to catch another game. Is this the one to watch?

Groinpull,

I said I would try to catch another game. Is this the one to watch?

 

I would think it's as good as any really. Highlands/CCH is usually a good game in any sport.

I would think it's as good as any really. Highlands/CCH is usually a good game in any sport.

 

I think the narrow field makes is a little closer....

Highlands will step up for this match, but in the end CCH is too good. Will be tight but CCH takes it.

  • Author
I think the narrow field makes is a little closer....

 

This is quite Philosophical of you OTB... of course the narrow field will make things closer... this I know because of the Cooper layout. :rolleyes:

This is quite Philosophical of you OTB... of course the narrow field will make things closer... this I know because of the Cooper layout. :rolleyes:

 

Yes. OTB is quite the philosopher. That must be why he spends so much time contemplating his navel.

Let's just say I spend a lot of time in my "library" contemplating the ways of the world...........

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.