September 17, 201412 yr I was at a friends house not long ago watching a ballgame in the basement and went through the house to the restroom and saw a 7 year old kid playing video games. I stopped and chatted to be polite and noticed he was drinking from a sippy cup but was playing Grand Theft Auto. I don't have any children of my own but that seems to old for the cup and way too young for that game!
September 19, 201412 yr Author My parents explained very staight if you mess up at school not only if you got it there you WILL get when you come home. Now I'm not saying whup your kids everyday cause might have not known about something but you can't be passive about "some" of the behavior.
September 20, 201412 yr Author Seems to me and I witnessed this some of kids nowadays like to try and challenge and young adult just so he makes his self look big or tough, better watchout some of those guys don't care about how young you are, you may get what you ask for.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.