Healing service in NKY on Tuesday

What is a polaroid going to capture that a digital camera won't?
An image will appear. I saw this in the past, but this year I had my own camera. He told me to point the camera towards to Sky and take a photo. Then he took the camera by one hand and pointed it towards the sane area. He did not have anything in front of my camera. On the photo I took you just saw the sky, on his there was an image. The Church does recognize him and others as healers, well, they are used as instruments to heal.

Also, last week when he arrived I was the one who met him at the airport, he also wanted to come over to my place to see the 3 foot Our Lady Of Medjugorje statue I got two weeks ago, he prayed over Her as well. I have 35 smaller Catholic statues in my room, but this one is my prized possession, I first saw Her in Medjugorje June of 2013, and it took me a year to find a company that would ship Her to the US

An image will appear. I saw this in the past, but this year I had my own camera. He told me to point the camera towards to Sky and take a photo. Then he took the camera by one hand and pointed it towards the sane area. He did not have anything in front of my camera. On the photo I took you just saw the sky, on his there was an image. The Church does recognize him and others as healers, well, they are used as instruments to heal.

Also, last week when he arrived I was the one who met him at the airport, he also wanted to come over to my place to see the 3 foot Our Lady Of Medjugorje statue I got two weeks ago, he prayed over Her as well. I have 35 smaller Catholic statues in my room, but this one is my prized possession, I first saw Her in Medjugorje June of 2013, and it took me a year to find a company that would ship Her to the US

I guess I have little faith. I just don't "buy" things like this. I'm glad it was a good experience for you.

• 11 months later...

Yes he was. He will also be at the Holy Spirit Center in Norwood Ohio this Friday. Mass at 7:15 PM, healing service to follow. Get there early, there is a Rosary that begins about 6PM.

If one, or two people are interested in a private ceremony and Mass near Cincy St X HS next Tuesday late afternoon and early evening, please message me. If you are interested in this kind of thing, you would not want to miss the private service and Mass.

• 11 months later...

This came up on my facebook feed. He was at IHM last night. His schedule for next few days is below for anyone interested.

Thursday evening, August 25; 6:30, 6:45 Benediction followed by Healing Service

St. Ann Catholic Church, 2900 West Galbraith Rd., Cincinnati, Ohio 45239; 513-521-8440

Friday evening, August 26; 6:30 rosary, 7:15 Mass followed by Healing Service

Our Lady Of The Holy Spirit Center, 5440 Moeller Ave., Norwood, Ohio 45212; 513-351-9800

Sunday evening, August 28; 7 Rosary followed by Healing Service

St. Patrick's Parish, 3285 Mills Rd, Taylor Mill, KY 41015; 859-356-2171

Tuesday evening, Sept 6; 6:00 Rosary and/or Mass followed by Healing Service

St. James The Less Church, 1652 Oakland Park Ave, Columbus,Ohio 43224; 614-262-1179