St. Henry, Holy Cross, and Newport all win

Upset specials in the 9th region tonight. Looks like it's wide open this year.

Yep upset special tonight. But it really won't change a thing... St. Henry beat Boone on their floor, HC beat NDA on their floor, and Newport beating Highlands wasn't really a huge upset. On a neutral floor without Ninth Regions Refs, I still will take Boone County and NDA in the finals if they land in opposite brackets....

Upset specials in the 9th region tonight. Looks like it's wide open this year.

I think Dixie beat Lloyd in the 34th.

Winners: Dixie, HC, St Henry & Newport

Runnerups: ND, Lloyd, Boone Co & Highlands

Almost looks backwards!

Yep upset special tonight. But it really won't change a thing... St. Henry beat Boone on their floor, HC beat NDA on their floor, and Newport beating Highlands wasn't really a huge upset. On a neutral floor without Ninth Regions Refs, I still will take Boone County and NDA in the finals if they land in opposite brackets....

:D Excuses, excuses..The refs don't blow a 19 point lead in the 4th qtr. I do beleive you are probably right with a Boone/NDA final if they end up in opposite brackets but I'll take St Henry as a possible darkhorse. Slight edge has to go to Boone with Fookes running the show..

:D Excuses, excuses..The refs don't blow a 19 point lead in the 4th qtr. I do believe you are probably right with a Boone/NDA final if they end up in opposite brackets but I'll take St Henry as a possible dark horse. Slight edge has to go to Boone with Fookes running the show..

As often as I do, and I hate to do so, I will have to agree. :eek: Fookes will take that loss and get her girls to react to it. BTW I heard the Boone County score before HC came storming back and thought oh no, I hope NDA doesn't draw Boone in a first round game, as no way anybody beats Boone County in that first round game. I really truly feel very sorry for either HC, Newport, or Dixie when one of them has to play Boone.....mark it up now, any of those three lose to Boone by at least 10 points or better in that first round game......