Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Boys Players

Featured Replies

Seth Freppon of NewCath deserves to be on this list as well. He can play anywhere on the field, great speed and very unselfish play.

 

Josh Keuper of Brossart was a great player however he graduated this year.

"Josh Keuper of Brossart was a great player however he graduated this year"

 

So are we going to name players that graduated, because I graduated in 84 and was honorable mention Junior year and didn't play Frosh year, so I do still have one year eligibility and would therefore need to be on the list....?

"Josh Keuper of Brossart was a great player however he graduated this year"

 

So are we going to name players that graduated, because I graduated in 84 and was honorable mention Junior year and didn't play Frosh year, so I do still have one year eligibility and would therefore need to be on the list....?

 

 

I'm sure you were a very fine player... probably had to use football cleats, and maxipads for shin guards back then. However, I think Whatever was referring to my list of returning players that mistakenly listed Josh Keuper. I apologized for any players I missed. I should have included apologies for any players I named that would not be returning.

IMO... I believe Devin Morgan having 16 goals and 16 assists last year leading stats for Scott as a sophomore should be one of the top returning players. I would agree Cj Seay should be the areas too goalie. Jacob Hensly from NCC will be one of the top returning defenders along with Parker Kenny for CCH, both returning as seniors I believe.

I don't see Scott's stats online at the KHSAA website. Some other teams are not on there either but looks like most are listed. Where can those be found?

I'm sure you were a very fine player... probably had to use football cleats, and maxipads for shin guards back then. However, I think Whatever was referring to my list of returning players that mistakenly listed Josh Keuper. I apologized for any players I missed. I should have included apologies for any players I named that would not be returning.

 

 

No worries....Just messin with ya........and we had two choices of "soccer" cleats back then.....Mitre molded....(mine $24.99) and adidas screw ins (if you had the cash ($45.99)

 

FYI....Back then shin guards were not mandatory. I did not wear them once in HS.....

I don't see Scott's stats online at the KHSAA website. Some other teams are not on there either but looks like most are listed. Where can those be found?

 

I don't know why some of the teams stats were not listed, I happen to over hear conversation at a club game and found out that Morgan received offensive player of the year for Scott. I was surprised he beat out Treadway so I asked what his stats were. I was told that Morgan lead the team with 16 and 16. I remember thinking that those were pretty good numbers for a sophomore playing in Treadways shadow. It will be interesting to see how things go with that team this year.

I don't know why some of the teams stats were not listed, I happen to over hear conversation at a club game and found out that Morgan received offensive player of the year for Scott. I was surprised he beat out Treadway so I asked what his stats were. I was told that Morgan lead the team with 16 and 16. I remember thinking that those were pretty good numbers for a sophomore playing in Treadways shadow. It will be interesting to see how things go with that team this year.

 

I believe that Treadway had a limited season last year because of a knee injury. I agree that 16/16 is a great season for a Sophomore, I think the 6-6 match against Cooper was a fair number of the goals, maybe 4 of them.

I believe that Treadway had a limited season last year because of a knee injury. I agree that 16/16 is a great season for a Sophomore, I think the 6-6 match against Cooper was a fair number of the goals, maybe 4 of them.

 

Yes I believe Treadway missed some games early in the season due to a knee surgery. Scoring 4 goals in a 6 to 6 tied game only proves that he is a player to watch, it's not like a situation where a team won 10-0.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.