Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2nd Region Draw

Featured Replies

Mon. at 6 Trigg Co. vs. Ft. Campbell

at 8 Henderson Co. vs. Dawson Springs

 

Tues. at 6 Madisonville vs. Webster Co.

at 8 Christian Co. vs. Crittenden Co.

 

Semi-Finals Fri. At 6 and 8

 

Finals Sat. at 7.

I think that the Colonels will win this region, definitely. I'm just not sure which set of Colonels.

I think that the Colonels will win this region, definitely. I'm just not sure which set of Colonels.

 

I picked Henderson Co., but was very impressed when I saw Christian Co. earlier this season.

Tough draw for Madisonville and Trigg County. Trigg lost to Fort Campbell earlier in the year by five points on post.

 

Madisonville does have the home court advantage but Christian County may be playing the best basketball of any team in the region.

Who knocked out University Heights?

Christian County beat them by three in the first round of the district tournament

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.