57th Final-Paintsville 53 Johnson Central 51

Sounds like another awsome JC/P-ville game! Congrats to the Tigers for winning the District back. I will be disappointed if one of those two aren't representing the 15th Region at Rupp. Good luck to both teams. I also would like to tip my hat to Bill Mike. He caught a lot of flack from some people for taking the football job this year. They had one of their best years in a long time and he just won the District Championship in basketball! That's a tough feat for one coach to pull off!

Sounds like another awsome JC/P-ville game! Congrats to the Tigers for winning the District back. I will be disappointed if one of those two aren't representing the 15th Region at Rupp. Good luck to both teams. I also would like to tip my hat to Bill Mike. He caught a lot of flack from some people for taking the football job this year. They had one of their best years in a long time and he just won the District Championship in basketball! That's a tough feat for one coach to pull off!

Two sports-Two District Titles

Congrats Tigers!! I have heard all season that Paintsville was overrated but I knew they would pick it up and be the favorite for the region title heading into the tournament. Good luck to the Tigers next week in the Expo Center...I am looking forward to watching the Tigers play.

Hats off to both teams...great game!

I know it's only happened once (if I'm not mistaken), but I really think this is the year we see a Paintsville / Johnson Central regional final...I'm calling it now! An all Johnson County final up at the expo!!!!

Would be nice to see but not likely. However I would volunteer to turn out the lights in Johnson County for everyone.