Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Courting Darius Miller?

Featured Replies

Just a sopmore, but who if any teams are showing interset in him now?

How big is Miller now. Is he a wing or playing mostly in the post? Are player allowed to be courted prior to their Jr. season?

How big is Miller now. Is he a wing or playing mostly in the post? Are player allowed to be courted prior to their Jr. season?

 

He mostly played the wing the handful of times I've seen Mason this season.

  • Author
How big is Miller now. Is he a wing or playing mostly in the post? Are player allowed to be courted prior to their Jr. season?

 

He's 6'6 now. I guess he still has potential growth. I'm not sure about the rule on College recruiting.

6'6", 3 inches since the final vs WC. I'd like to check him out during his next two campaigns.

Hes 6'6 but hes starting to form some serious muscle also now also.I look for him probally put on another couple inches 6'8 wouldnt surprise me at all.Hes has really matured this season since the start to now.I talked with him a couple weeks ago he said hes herd from Stanford,Xavier,UK,UL and some others .Xavier was at the game last nite looking at him in person.Next 2 years should he should be a force cause he can handle the ball and shoot the three decent also.Hes been playing Point guard the last 3 weeks with Russ being hurt and hes done very well.

He's very long, reminds me of Kevin Garnett. I think he needs to realize this is his team and start becoming the go-to-guy starting next week in the region. I know he's young but its time for him to step up and take his game to the next level.

He also has gotton some stuff from Western Kentucky. He hears the most from Xavier. They send him stuff a couple times a week.

He's very long, reminds me of Kevin Garnett. I think he needs to realize this is his team and start becoming the go-to-guy starting next week in the region. I know he's young but its time for him to step up and take his game to the next level.

 

From what I've seen, it seems he defers too much to Turner.

I think Miller is going to be a very special player by his Senior year. Not that he already isn't.

IMO, if he keeps on improving as he has since the 8th grade Mason Co. might just have another Mr. Basketball in 2008. I really enjoy watching this kid play. I really think he is definitely Major D-1 material. Jim Schue is right about him deferring to Turner to much. Next season will be a different story the team will be his.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.