JBS/Cordia District Championship

JBS will win if they go into the game determined to win the district title and not just happy to be playing in the region. I also think it will be a close game.

Cordia plays pretty consistant, the only difference is their FG%. If there on they are hard to beat. But overall they play preety consistant. JBS is a different story Beat PCC and then lose to Owsley. They should do pretty

well though they don't have to many miles of curvy roads to travel to get to Hindman.

Cordia plays pretty consistant, the only difference is their FG%. If there on they are hard to beat. But overall they play preety consistant. JBS is a different story Beat PCC and then lose to Owsley. They should do pretty

well though they don't have to many miles of curvy roads to travel to get to Hindman.

Just about six miles actually....

I guess you are glad PCC is out of it. They beat Lee We beat Them. We beat Montgomery Co. and Fleming Co. They beat Lee. I guess we are a different story than you. I don't predict games, but I predict you will be doing the driving this time.

I guess you are glad PCC is out of it. They beat Lee We beat Them. We beat Montgomery Co. and Fleming Co. They beat Lee. I guess we are a different story than you. I don't predict games, but I predict you will be doing the driving this time.

I do not know what your'e problem is but we also beat Owsley 4 times and you couldn,t carry thier bags. So for the best of all concerned I won't respond any longer to your dumb remarks and I will see you and your bunch at KCC.

Best Wishes