Region Tournaments at College Venues Questions

Didn't think abut that portion of puzzle.

With that being said, there are 2 facilities bult for fastptch softball that honestly are 20 times better than Jack C.

But I like the concept of mimicking the college format.

Northern Kentucky fields are improving greatly!

The Birdcage at Winkler Park is the location of the NEW Home field for Fort Thomas Highlands High School in Northern Kentucky when finished for the 2015 season they will be able to host District or Regional Tournaments heck maybe a super regional if they went to that format! There are some pics available on Highlands Threads or 36th district threads! The field inside the fences is already first class while the concession stand with restrooms with a second story press box/media room along with an umpire/meeting room is being built this fall!

Notre Dame has put together an awesome complex with the most luxurious dugouts I have ever seen!

Newport and Newport Catholic has already built fences on their softball only fields at Newport Vets (2 nice fields back to back) I have heard they will begin construction of a concession/ press box building. There is a 3rd field on same grounds that would require temporary fencing but could easily be converted to softball. All 3 fields have lights! Bring the State Tournament to Northern Kentucky!

Northern Kentucky fields are improving greatly!

The Birdcage at Winkler Park is the location of the NEW Home field for Fort Thomas Highlands High School in Northern Kentucky when finished for the 2015 season they will be able to host District or Regional Tournaments heck maybe a super regional if they went to that format! There are some pics available on Highlands Threads or 36th district threads! The field inside the fences is already first class while the concession stand with restrooms with a second story press box/media room along with an umpire/meeting room is being built this fall!

Notre Dame has put together an awesome complex with the most luxurious dugouts I have ever seen!

Newport and Newport Catholic has already built fences on their softball only fields at Newport Vets (2 nice fields back to back) I have heard they will begin construction of a concession/ press box building. There is a 3rd field on same grounds that would require temporary fencing but could easily be converted to softball. All 3 fields have lights! Bring the State Tournament to Northern Kentucky!

Amen to that brother!!