Ryle 5 Conner 4 (10 Innings)

Clyde

Bella Steine, she is one of the best players in the region and if you have a younger girl take her to watch how Bella interacts with her teammates in the field!!

I wasn't there but my buddy raved about her game.

I wasn't there but my buddy raved about her game.

She is worth admission!! Plays like a man. (That's a compliment!) Great hands and the clear leader of that team. She seems to be a great kid as well.

Opposing fans. Something happened at first base and a some parents started jawing.

ohhh, I'm sure that is a bitter rivalry and a huge game in that district with only 2 of the big 3 being able to advance. That would be a fun district to be in.

I heard about the play at first. Wasn't there but heard there was a pretty evident elbow thrown at one of the Ryle players followed by so not so nice language. Again I wasn't there but heard about it from a pretty reliable source.

Were is paNDA and/or AllenR when we need them.:facepalm:

ohhh, I'm sure that is a bitter rivalry and a huge game in that district with only 2 of the big 3 being able to advance. That would be a fun district to be in.

A bitter rivalry? That definitely explains how two adults could get into it during their 16 year old's softball game. :rolleyes:

A bitter rivalry? That definitely explains how two adults could get into it during their 16 year old's softball game. :rolleyes:

I wasn't trying to justify it and I have no idea what happened. Just saying I can see where there can be extra tension in the air when these two meet. It's a big game. In the last 10 years, the winner of this distict has won about nine of the regions.