Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 5 Conner 4 (10 Innings)

Featured Replies

Barnburner in the 33rd.

  • Author

Who is the SS for Ryle?

Who is the SS for Ryle?

 

Bella Steine, she is one of the best players in the region and if you have a younger girl take her to watch how Bella interacts with her teammates in the field!!

  • Author
Bella Steine, she is one of the best players in the region and if you have a younger girl take her to watch how Bella interacts with her teammates in the field!!

 

I wasn't there but my buddy raved about her game.

  • Author

I hear there was some ugliness in the stands.

I wasn't there but my buddy raved about her game.

 

She is worth admission!! Plays like a man. (That's a compliment!) Great hands and the clear leader of that team. She seems to be a great kid as well.

I hear there was some ugliness in the stands.

 

Between opposing fans or Ryle fans?

  • Author
Between opposing fans or Ryle fans?

 

Opposing fans. Something happened at first base and a some parents started jawing.

Opposing fans. Something happened at first base and a some parents started jawing.

 

ohhh, I'm sure that is a bitter rivalry and a huge game in that district with only 2 of the big 3 being able to advance. That would be a fun district to be in.

I heard about the play at first. Wasn't there but heard there was a pretty evident elbow thrown at one of the Ryle players followed by so not so nice language. Again I wasn't there but heard about it from a pretty reliable source.

I heard about the play at first. Wasn't there but heard there was a pretty evident elbow thrown at one of the Ryle players followed by so not so nice language. Again I wasn't there but heard about it from a pretty reliable source.

 

Were is paNDA and/or AllenR when we need them.:facepalm:

ohhh, I'm sure that is a bitter rivalry and a huge game in that district with only 2 of the big 3 being able to advance. That would be a fun district to be in.

 

A bitter rivalry? That definitely explains how two adults could get into it during their 16 year old's softball game. :rolleyes:

A bitter rivalry? That definitely explains how two adults could get into it during their 16 year old's softball game. :rolleyes:

 

I wasn't trying to justify it and I have no idea what happened. Just saying I can see where there can be extra tension in the air when these two meet. It's a big game. In the last 10 years, the winner of this distict has won about nine of the regions.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.