4. Conner (1)

5. Highlands

6. Cooper

7. Ryle

8. Boone Co.

9. Campbell Co.

10. Simon Kenton

Thoughts?

The only thought I have is that this is an ongoing thing with Campbell county getting a 1st place vote....getting comical now.

1. Dixie Heights (5)

2. Beechwood (3)

3. Covington Catholic

4. Conner (1)

5. Highlands

6. Cooper

7. Ryle

8. Boone Co.

9. Campbell Co.

10. Simon Kenton

Thoughts?

The only thought I have is that this is an ongoing thing with Campbell county getting a 1st place vote....getting comical now.

Unless you left it out there is no first place vote for the County in the poll you listed.

I've been to two Dixie games and they definitely look solid. Conner I have seen once, and was completely unimpressed. Although camp co is 3-5, they were one of Dixie's opponents I watched. They did not look that far off Dixie. But they are way away from deserving a first place vote. Beechwood is the most impressive to me.

I've been to two Dixie games and they definitely look solid. Conner I have seen once, and was completely unimpressed. Although camp co is 3-5, they were one of Dixie's opponents I watched. They did not look that far off Dixie. But they are way away from deserving a first place vote. Beechwood is the most impressive to me.

I have not seen Conner in person yet, but you can't discount the teams they've beat such as Beechwood, Ryle, Highlands, Simon Kenton and having Cov Cath 4-1 going into the last inning where they allowed CCH to score 4 runs to win. Let's not forget, they run ruled Beechwood.

I think they have performed pretty good so far.

I'm not saying Campbell Co. should be in 1st place. Wins and losses determine that. However, in their 5 losses, they have lost 3 games by 1 run to Conner, Anderson, Oh., and Dixie, and a 2-4 loss to Beechwood. So that's not a bad showing against 3 of the top four teams in the poll. Go Camels!

I'm not saying Campbell Co. should be in 1st place. Wins and losses determine that. However, in their 5 losses, they have lost 3 games by 1 run to Conner, Anderson, Oh., and Dixie, and a 2-4 loss to Beechwood. So that's not a bad showing against 3 of the top four teams in the poll. Go Camels!

They also lost to Cooper too.