Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights 8 Ryle 3 (Doc Morris)

Featured Replies

Final from last night in Edgewood.

 

Nick King started and went 6.2 for Dixie. Breeden recorded the last out for the Colonels.

I believe Welsh started for Ryle and was relieved by Lonnemann. Not sure who their third pitcher was.

 

R 001 000 2 -- 3 4 1

D 020 204 / -- 8 9 3

Final from last night in Edgewood.

 

Nick King started and went 6.2 for Dixie. Breeden recorded the last out for the Colonels.

I believe Welsh started for Ryle and was relieved by Lonnemann. Not sure who their third pitcher was.

 

R 001 000 2 -- 3 4 1

D 020 204 / -- 8 9 3

 

Are they still doing this tournament with the wooden bat? Always loved the old school feel of that.

  • Author
Are they still doing this tournament with the wooden bat? Always loved the old school feel of that.

 

As Baseball Nut 24 posted, it is now metal bats. The cost of replacing the wood bats was becoming too much and came out of the Doc Morris Fund. Going with metal bats allows more money to be put towards the scholarship.

As Baseball Nut 24 posted, it is now metal bats. The cost of replacing the wood bats was becoming too much and came out of the Doc Morris Fund. Going with metal bats allows more money to be put towards the scholarship.

 

Dang that sucks, loved the wooden bats! But it's understandable.

Final from last night in Edgewood.

 

Nick King started and went 6.2 for Dixie. Breeden recorded the last out for the Colonels.

I believe Welsh started for Ryle and was relieved by Lonnemann. Not sure who their third pitcher was.

 

R 001 000 2 -- 3 4 1

D 020 204 / -- 8 9 3

 

Funny how different views see the games......

 

online version that I saw....

 

Ryle 0 0 1 0 0 0 2 -- 3 5 4

DHC 0 2 0 2 0 4 - -- 8 7 2

  • Author
Funny how different views see the games......

 

online version that I saw....

 

Ryle 0 0 1 0 0 0 2 -- 3 5 4

DHC 0 2 0 2 0 4 - -- 8 7 2

 

Where is your version viewable at?

Where is your version viewable at?

 

iscorecentral

 

I was not at the game... I believe a booster does the games online....

  • Author
iscorecentral

 

I was not at the game... I believe a booster does the games online....

 

Gotcha. I had never heard of that site and would guess it was a Ryle person that uploaded it since Dixie uses Gamechanger (where I got my numbers).

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.