Lynn Camp vs. Pineville 51st District

Lynn Camp played Pineville pretty well the first time for a half. I believe it was 4 or 5 point game at the half, and in the 3rd quarter LC fall apart, and Pineville turned it up, and shut down Dixon. Lynn Camp has not played very well on the road this year, and Pineville will be fired up, you know they don't want their season to end on their home floor. LC will need to match their intensity, if they do they can make a game of it. I still believe LC has the talent to play with all the teams in the 13th with the exception of South. Will LC play to their potential or will it be another big win for Pineville. I hope they pull the upset, but it will take a miracle.

When, why did Eggen leave?

I thought Lynn Camp had good talent, but it didn't look that way last week against Harlan. Bray and Dixon were the only ones who could shoot and they struggled defensively again.

Pineville 70

Lynn Camp 55

When, why did Eggen leave?

I thought Lynn Camp had good talent, but it didn't look that way last week against Harlan. Bray and Dixon were the only ones who could shoot and they struggled defensively again.

Pineville 70

Lynn Camp 55

Chris broke a bone in his wrist(I think)and had been trying to play anyway, but I guess his Dr. put an end to his season. He played against Clay Co., but I don't think that he has played since.

I think Chris put an end to his basketball career a week or ago, I will not go into the details, but it was not due to injury.

I had not heard anything about this.

He does have a broken bone in his wrist or hand though and was scheduled to see the Dr. again after the Clay game when he reaggravated it, so I assumed that he was out due to that.