Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle County 48 Somerset 38

Featured Replies

Can someone tell me if the local TV crew was at the game. I have been looking for the reair times but haven't seen them.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Schue first off I am not trying to pick at your comments because I have heard these same statements from several fans over here in Somerset. But I have 2 questions. 1) How does Somerset place an emphasis on the All A? They are in a tournament and they strive to win each and every game in the tournament. If they were not in the the tournament and playing regular season games wouldn't they strive to win those games just as well? With the same effort? And question #2 If you had a choice to win the All A state championship or the 12th region title, Which would you choose? just curious

 

I would take the 12th region come on teams arent going to respect you just cause you won pretty much a invitational tournament with only the best 1 a teams. Beat a 4a 3a or something get to Rupp that is far better. I dont know many teams that at the beggining of the season say lets go to Richmond. They want the big dog the main show they want to play at Rupp. This is something Somerset I think needs to do. I mean we give rings for being runner up in the All A. Come on now get you a regional ring instead. They are far more impressive and respectful.

I am thinking in ten years down the road, when the players return for their homecoming. Would they rather say " I was a part of the 1996 All A state championship team, or say they were a part of the 1996 regional championship team." Every year 16 teams win a region, one wins an All A. , its to close for me to call. I have dreamed of playing in the big show since I was just a small child, so I would probably pick the 12th region title.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.