Barbourville vs Knox Central 51st district

What does everyone think about this big rivalry game between the Tigers and the Panthers?

Central seems to be in a big tail spin this season, players quitting and a knack for losing big leads have led to a 2nd consecutive weak season for the Panthers.

Bville seems to have hit a rut as well. Early in the year the Tigers were mentioned as a team to challenge South Laurel. Now it seems they are not even the favorite to win their district. Will Dinky add another runner up trophy to the case?

When all is said and done Bville will advance to take on the Lions of Pineville in the finals....

Bville 64

Knox Central 51 :scared:

Central is young right now since everybody walked out. Barbourville is playing bad right now though. So I have to say Bville wins this but its gonna be a close one. If central gets beat then expect it to be less then 5.

Is Miller staying around or is he weighing his options. The kid is talented.

I have been told that he is looking to go elsewear. But hopefully he stays at central. I guess we will have to wait and see next year.

If I were him I think I would look to get out of there and go someplace where I could play on a good team and improve my skills enough to play college ball.

If I were him I think I would look to get out of there and go someplace where I could play on a good team and improve my skills enough to play college ball.

He has a lot of potential and is a good kid, so hopefully he will get to play for a regional contender before he graduates.

I could see him end up at Lynn Camp if one or two other players that played AAU ball with him also happened to land there, but I expect him to stay at KC and be the main man there for the next few years.

He has a lot of potential and is a good kid, so hopefully he will get to play for a regional contender before he graduates.

I could see him end up at Lynn Camp if one or two other players that played AAU ball with him also happened to land there, but I expect him to stay at KC and be the main man there for the next few years.

I think he would look nice in a school close to Lynn Camp. Nice fit to compliment a terrific bunch of young guns.

I think he would look nice in a school close to Lynn Camp. Nice fit to compliment a terrific bunch of young guns.

That would result in 2-3 trips to Rupp that I would have to make. :cool:

Speaking of the young guns, the Corbin 8th grade team won three games on Saturday before losing to Sebastian(who finished as either the champion or runner-up) today in the Middle School State Tournament. Corbin center Aaron Manns was named to the 15 player all-tournament team.

If Miller leaves Central, he would probally go to Corbin. Their 8th grade team is good this year and they have 3 solid freshman. Put him on a team with Crawford and a good supporting cast then in 2 years you have your regional champs. But hopefully that will never happen. We need him at Kc.