Rick Pitino camp

Has any one out there ever been to the Rick Pitino Father/son camp before and if so your thoughts. My 10 year old is wanting to go and I would like any information you may have.

I didnt go to the father/son camp, but I went to the regular camp when Pitino was at UK when I was a freshman in high school. It was awesome, I would highly recommend it.

I have only been to the regular camp and it was outstanding. Well-run, competent instructors, disciplined - everything started and ended on time! Pitino and the UL b-ball players were actively involved in the entire day. Kids at all skill levels attended from all over the country, Alaska and Canada. Plus, the food was good!

How does this camp compare to the Tubby Smith Father/Son camp at UK? I am planning on taking my 10 yr old to this camp this Summer so any thoughts on both camps would be appreciated.

I have been to it. GO! It is a very nice camp. Your kids fundamentals will improve greatly and they will leave them with something to keep working on. It is a good parent relationship with their kids.

I have been to it. GO! It is a very nice camp. Your kids fundamentals will improve greatly and they will leave them with something to keep working on. It is a good parent relationship with their kids.

I am assuming you mean the Pitino camp, correct?