Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton vs. Ryle 1/18 canceled

Featured Replies

The White Death wins again. No makeup date scheduled at this time.

Another one bites the dusting

Another one bites the dusting

 

Naw! Mother Nature wins another one! :lol2: That lady is one tough daughter of a gun! :ohbrother:

  • Author

I lobbied for an 11am JV/12:30 Varsity start, but it fell on deaf ears.

I lobbied for an 11am JV/12:30 Varsity start, but it fell on deaf ears.

 

A lot of games have been moved up today .

Another one bites the dusting

 

So true, Kentucky lives in a constant state of winter panic. If we got Buffalo, New York weather high school basketball in Kentucky would consist of a 6 game schedule. I think Bracken County has missed 8 days of school this year mostly on anticipation of snow. I knew I should have applied myself more and got those credit hours to be a school teacher,lol.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.