Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St Henry 64 Newport 58

Featured Replies

Newport is getting the respect they deserve - right there at number 10. They have beaten everyone below them and lost to everyone above them. They may be the easiest team to rank in the ninth.

 

 

One of the reasons Newport has to earn the respect on the court each season is the revolving door roster. I don't claim to know the struggles of the inner city school, but they have a different five year to year - and I'm not talking about kids graduating. In a thread earlier this month Walter was telling us to watch out for Newport in 2 years. I agree if these kids all stay together at Newport they will be very tough - recent history tells me they won't all be together in 2 years.

Newport is getting the respect they deserve - right there at number 10. They have beaten everyone below them and lost to everyone above them. They may be the easiest team to rank in the ninth.

 

 

One of the reasons Newport has to earn the respect on the court each season is the revolving door roster. I don't claim to know the struggles of the inner city school, but they have a different five year to year - and I'm not talking about kids graduating. In a thread earlier this month Walter was telling us to watch out for Newport in 2 years. I agree if these kids all stay together at Newport they will be very tough - recent history tells me they won't all be together in 2 years.

 

I agree. That there is a big question. Some other school don't seem to have their teams fall apart perhaps as much as Newport historically has. I certainly hope they can keep the core they have now, 'cause I'd just love to see what they could develop into.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.