What are you spinning? Part Unknown. (Please no videos)...

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Pneumonia" by Whiskeytown (Sides A/B/C/D)

Thank God I got to see them before they broke up for good.

I'd give my left butt-cheek for them to re-issue Faithless Street on vinyl...but Whiskeytown sold their rights to the recordings on that album in order to get out of the contract with their original label and sign with Geffen. It's not likely to happen.

With the exception of Ryan Adam's latest album, Faithless Street is the only one of his official releases that I don't own on vinyl. Some of them are actually pretty pricey at this point, seeing as he sees to it that many of his albums are only released in limited pressings and then are left to go out of print and drive up demand.

I'd give my left butt-cheek for them to re-issue Faithless Street on vinyl...but Whiskeytown sold their rights to the recordings on that album in order to get out of the contract with their original label and sign with Geffen. It's not likely to happen.

With the exception of Ryan Adam's latest album, Faithless Street is the only one of his official releases that I don't own on vinyl. Some of them are actually pretty pricey at this point, seeing as he sees to it that many of his albums are only released in limited pressings and then are left to go out of print and drive up demand.

I thought Faithless Street was reissued. My buddy has a copy of it.

I thought Faithless Street was reissued. My buddy has a copy of it.

...I've never even heard of it being issued on vinyl. One of the guys at Shake-It told be the info about them selling their rights away, so I took that pretty well as gospel. I'll have to look into it again, I guess, because I'd LOVE to have a copy.

...I've never even heard of it being issued on vinyl. One of the guys at Shake-It told be the info about them selling their rights away, so I took that pretty well as gospel. I'll have to look into it again, I guess, because I'd LOVE to have a copy.

Turns out I was incorrect.

• 2 weeks later...