Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I know who Santa Claus is!!!

Featured Replies

Trust me I wanted to stop just to say Merry Christmas, but SOOOOOOOOOOO MANY deliveries.

 

Besides hoops5......Walter, Hellbird, Guru, MENTCHAGETCHALOTSATRACTION (or whatever his name is) all live on my route, and they were all good this year and received lots of "goodies" from Santa.

 

Good one! I just call him Mentschie.

 

Let me know when you are around. Got lots of coffee. And maybe even some of the hoops5 famous toffee.

Good one! I just call him Mentschie.

 

Let me know when you are around. Got lots of coffee. And maybe even some of the hoops5 famous toffee.

 

:thumb:

You have been BAD!!! YOU GET NOTHING! :lol:

 

This turned out to be a true statement as I did receive a huge chunk of coal this year from the future father in law.

This turned out to be a true statement as I did receive a huge chunk of coal this year from the future father in law.

 

:no: Not good. A sign of things to come? :lol2:

:no: Not good. A sign of things to come? :lol2:

 

Depends on if you think buying his daughter a new revolver means anything or not?

Depends on if you think buying his daughter a new revolver means anything or not?

 

Run for the hills, plantmanky! I fear for you.

Run for the hills, plantmanky! I fear for you.

 

Naa, they are gun collectors she and her father. They get new ones for each other every year. If she was gonna 'test fire" on me she'd have done it by now. As Bluegrass Card can attest, I put her through alot, lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.