Harrison Cty fans please read. Need directions.

Can you give me directions to the high school i know how to get to cynthiana and ive been to the gym several times but i cant remember where its at .Thanks in advance for your help.Ill be coming in off us 68 in the nicholas.

From here in Mt. Olivet you can take US 62 straight in to Cynthiana. When you get to Cynthiana you have to follow US 62 on to 27 till you come almost out of town turn left at the light at 62/27 intersection at the light. and follow the 1 lane road to the school. If you don't like traviling the scenic route take the AA Highway to Alexandria turn on to 27 South follow it to Cynthiana and follow my directions from there on in, unless someone else has a easier or quicker shortcut to the school in town, please let Highfield know.

From here in Mt. Olivet you can take US 62 straight in to Cynthiana. When you get to Cynthiana you have to follow US 62 on to 27 till you come almost out of town turn left at the light at 62/27 intersection at the light. and follow the 1 lane road to the school. If you don't like traviling the scenic route take the AA Highway to Alexandria turn on to 27 South follow it to Cynthiana and follow my directions from there on in, unless someone else has a easier or quicker shortcut to the school in town, please let Highfield know.

Im sure he would like a shorter route than taking the AA highway to get to Cynthiana

Highfield, we get to Cynthiana via 32. If that's the route you take... once you pass the hospital in Cynthiana and get to the bottom of the hill, make a left. (Not sure what street it is.) This street should take you past Ken's New Market and will lead you up another hill and around to the high school.

Take 68 to HWY 32. Turn right onto HWY 32. It will come into CYN on the east side of town by the hospital and country club. When you come to the first stop sign in CYN take a left onto Elmarch St. When you get to the bottom of the hill on Elmarch, take a right onto Bridge St. Take Bridge St. to first stop sign (Webster Ave.) Take a left onto Webster Ave. It will take you right to HCHS. Hope this is clear.

Take 68 to HWY 32. Turn right onto HWY 32. It will come into CYN on the east side of town by the hospital and country club. When you come to the first stop sign in CYN take a left onto Elmarch St. When you get to the bottom of the hill on Elmarch, take a right onto Bridge St. Take Bridge St. to first stop sign (Webster Ave.) Take a left onto Webster Ave. It will take you right to HCHS. Hope this is clear.

These directions are the best way to the school from east of Cynthiana.

He could go to Lexington and come back that way too.It would be closer than taking the AA highway.

Of course, Imo, and I know most people would disagree, us 62 from Mt. Olivet into Cynthiana is quickest for me and the most crooked, but familier.