Silver Grove question

What ever became of Steve Hart?? Is he coaching anywhere else or still teaching at the grove??

I coached with Steve his 1st yr at the Grove and he did a whale of a job down there. I havent talked to him in probably a year or so but last I heard he was having hip surgery (old college football injury) and he was going to take some time off with his kids. I think he has 3 little ones now. The 10 yrs he put in at the Grove were very loyal as he had many offers to leave them even after a couple of years. He is a fiery competitor so I know he will get back into it when he is ready.

Looks like the new coach is doing a decent job as well. They seem to be playing decent ball right now. Big win the other night over Ludlow and it is never easy to win down in Ludlow.

^I think he still works there, but is not affiliated with coaching... I saw an interview with him towards the end of the summer on ICN6 and he said that he was going to take off as long as he needed to get healthy and then hopefully someone would give him the chance that Grove did...

Steve had one successful surgery, and was suppose to have the other one completed by now, but it has been put off due to swelling in his ankles. Hopefully he will be able to have it before the school year is complete.

Steve still frequents most of the Grove games, and still gets pretty animated. He is enjoying his time with his kids though for now. I would expect him to get back into coaching soon, but across the pond where he lives.