Who will win the 12th?

Who will win the 12th?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 12th?

I think you are overlooking Boyle County by not including them as a poll option. Boyle seems to always peak at the end of the season. Three of the past four years it took the eventual region champ to knock them out, and all three times they were tight games.

They are currently riding an 8-game winning streak (with a win over Lincoln in that streak), and should win three of their final four games. Their lone loss should be to South Laurel, but I look for them to play the Cardinals tough, especially considering the game is at Boyle.

I think you are overlooking Boyle County by not including them as a poll option. Boyle seems to always peak at the end of the season. Three of the past four years it took the eventual region champ to knock them out, and all three times they were tight games.

They are currently riding an 8-game winning streak (with a win over Lincoln in that streak), and should win three of their final four games. Their lone loss should be to South Laurel, but I look for them to play the Cardinals tough, especially considering the game is at Boyle.

i agree boyle may be the favorite right now. this region is so wide open. both jessamine county schools are right there too and could win it.

Notice the other button? All the teams on the poll are capable of beating Boyle County...... I went with who i thought was best.

By only looking at overall record, obviously, rather than past history and the fact that they are currently hotter than any team in the region. Those teams might be capable of beating Boyle early in the season, but much less so at the end.