64th on KHSAA?

Looking at the brackets and dates for 64th district on KHSAA website has me confused. They seem to be a jumbled mess from what I was told were the pairings.

Doesn't the host school send these to the state?

If so another snafu from Rose Hill.

Could someone correct these please?

Maybe the main beef most people have with Rose Hill is their administration problems and not the players, coaches, fans, etc? :confused:

I'm sure that Rose Hill has made their share of mistakes, and there are a lot of things that they are still learning. What a lot of people don't realize though is just how small the school is, and they don't have the financial resources that other schools have. If you knew all of the responsibility that the AD and Coach Pam Euton had then maybe people would be more forgiving. How many coaches have to tape the ankles of their players, arrange transportation to and from games, fill water coolers, make sure the officials are paid, and the list of responsibilites goes on and on.

The administrator took full responsibility for this error. He stated very plainly to me that it was not Pam's fault. If you want to hear it from him and stated that anyone could call him at RHCS 324-6105 and his name is Randy Douglas. He is a very nice man and very approachable.

The administrator took full responsibility for this error. He stated very plainly to me that it was not Pam's fault. If you want to hear it from him and stated that anyone could call him at RHCS 324-6105 and his name is Randy Douglas. He is a very nice man and very approachable.

I wasn't trying to place blame on anyone, I was just trying to point out that Rose Hill staffers have a lot more responsibilites than your average schools.

I'm sure that Rose Hill has made their share of mistakes, and there are a lot of things that they are still learning. What a lot of people don't realize though is just how small the school is, and they don't have the financial resources that other schools have. If you knew all of the responsibility that the AD and Coach Pam Euton had then maybe people would be more forgiving. How many coaches have to tape the ankles of their players, arrange transportation to and from games, fill water coolers, make sure the officials are paid, and the list of responsibilites goes on and on.

They must have been really busy doing all of the above when they corrected the mistake on the KHSAA board OR Boyd must be really distraught over their loss to Rose Hill because NOW the site has Fairview playing Fairview.

The beat goes on at Winslow Road.....Blame the Ashland AD.

They must have been really busy doing all of the above when they corrected the mistake on the KHSAA board OR Boyd must be really distraught over their loss to Rose Hill because NOW the site has Fairview playing Fairview.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd have to think that Fairview has a very good chance of advancing to the district final and on to Morehead under that scenario...

:lol:

Come on Hoops, how can you blame "Winslow Road" for what is clearly a boo-boo by the webmaster for the KHSAA site?

You're too much... :lol:

That is funny right there I dont care who you are.