November 19, 201312 yr I make it a point to rarely agree with Wireman, simply out of principle, but he is spot on here. It is an embarrassment and the way they are concocting these games to make these things happen is worse. You schedule a Christian College with 100 students, pay them a grand or so, bring them in, and then have Taylor play all-time offense is a joke. This is a side-show, a circus act, and a flat-out travesty. I'm really a nice guy, promise.
November 19, 201312 yr I'm really a nice guy, promise. I know...just kidding. Heck, we follow each other on twitter and have had several conversations. :thumb:
November 19, 201312 yr I know...just kidding. Heck, we follow each other on twitter and have had several conversations. :thumb: Lol just making sure we don't get the BGP name Wireman mixed up with the real Wireman.
November 19, 201312 yr Lol just making sure we don't get the BGP name Wireman mixed up with the real Wireman. No confusion, I always lead with the "A".
November 21, 201312 yr The dude that scored 138 points scored 3 points tonight against legitimate competition. The system #failed.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.