Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowling Green/Blackman (TN) Predictions

Who wins? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bowling Green
      75%
    • Blackman (TN)
      25%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Purple;

 

I agree that Blackman may be the best team BG has faced (I have not seen any team the Purples have played, however). Blackman stayed close to Oakland so they have to be good. Folks I've talked to say they are very balanced on O and good on D. They will have size in the lines and very good skilled players. They've played some stiff competition (Siegel, Oakland, Riverdale, etc.) so they are used to the "big game." Having to go to CoachT here in TN makes me so glad I belong to BlueGrassPreps! A lot of folks here in TN would not think BG could beat a 5-4 TN team. This is why I am hoping the Purples can throw a Loss on the Blaze. Best of luck.

 

We play Lebanon Friday night. Will be strange seeing Coach Harp in something other than Danville Admiral colors.

 

Both sets of fans have said the same thing in that regard. Some on both sides are knowledgable and know that both of these teams are good. It should be a great game.

 

I am a little concerned BG coach said this game means nothing. With a 38 game win streak on the line...I would not have said that publicly.

 

Sad to see Hurd get hurt. He is a beast.

Good luck Purples! Represent the state well!

Losing Hurd in the first game of the season really hurt. We have other good backs but replacing Mr. Football is impossible. Best of luck to the Purples!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.