Ironton, OH @ Raceland Predictions

sidelinedoc

Who wins?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

How is practice going this ...sidelinedoc or Ram ??

GO RAMS !!

They are practicing like District Champions.

Then when they get back in the locker room after practice, they have texts and tweets from 40 year old Fairview men and current players telling them what kind of pieces of cow dung they are.

If you are one of the 40 year guys tweeting the Raceland players, give me a call, or just drive to my house. We need to talk.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little over 2 hours each day. :D
Thousands of comedians out of work and you're trying to be funny. :ohbrother: :popcorn:

They are practicing like District Champions.

Then when they get back in the locker room after practice, they have texts and tweets from 40 year old Fairview men and current players telling them what kind of pieces of cow dung they are.

If you are one of the 40 year guys tweeting the Raceland players, give me a call, or just drive to my house. We need to talk.

As for the bolded, that's just Fairview being Fairview and if the ones "tweeting high school kids"are 40+ then that should tell anyone all that is needed to know :rolleyes:, plus if there are even a hint of threats on them-that opens up a Legal matter should any parents might want to pursue it. ;).

Do those people/Fairview fans even realize that the "District Champion" Raceland people had nothing to do with any of their problems (except for opening up a can of "whoop" on them a couple of weeks ago :sssh::clap:) ? Was no one but Fairview's own administration and coaching staff's disregard for rules/authority that put them in that position .

Also, a couple of parents with kids in the Fairview school system had a hand in turning some info in. They were fed up, embarrassed by actions of adults that were supposed to be leading, setting examples for their children. Mission accomplished, an example was certainly set, uh ?

Raceland tough task for Ironton

Published 1:28am Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Jim Walker

jim.walker@irontontribune.com

The Ironton Fighting Tigers need a win Friday. It won’t be easy. Ironton is 3-6 and must win in order to qualify for the Division V postseason playoffs. The Fighting Tigers visit the Raceland Rams who are worth 32 points.

The fact the Rams are worth a lot of points is a good thing, but the reason they are worth a lot of points is because they are a good team.

“They have some really good skilled kids. It’s not just one or two players,” said Ironton coach Mark Vass. “They have some good size and they are an experienced team. It’ll be a challenge for our kids.”

Raceland tough task for Ironton | The Tribune

This is Raceland's Senior Tribute Night, a game night set aside to Honor our Senior Football Players - Senior "Ram Pride" Band members - Senior Cheerleaders along with the Parents of all of these kids.

I personally want thank ALL Senior football players, Band members, Cheerleaders for all of your hard work and dedication. A Thank You to all of the parents of all of these kids for your hard work, volunteer work and sacrifices to support your kids through the activities they love.

"RAM PRIDE" Runs deep in these communities and beyond. Anywhere that Raceland Alumni may be has some of that pride.