Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5th region Cats Pause

Featured Replies

1) Larue CO

2) E-town

3) North Hardin

4) John Hardin

5) Marion Co.

6) Caverna

7) Nelson Co

8) Green Co

9) Adair Co

10) Washington Co

 

Players

1) Ivy Brown- LaRue

2) Erin Boley- Etown

3) Alexis Brewer- LaRue

4) Reauna Cleaver- E-town

5) Alexis Calhoun- Marion

6) Madiosn Faulkner- Caverna

7) Kayla Bale- Green

8) Zacchea Small- John Hardin

9) Tamiah Stanford- North Hardin

10) Hael Howard- Marion

Etown is the 1 Team in the 5th and the state.......

What makes you think that king JJ?

Just my opinion. Depth of the team. But not only my opinion.....but you don't have to call me king Larry.

Just having a little fun JJ. I saw and heard alot last year as to how my AC girls were no where near their 2nd place ranking etc. already starting to see similar comments this year. Guess I'm a little defensive. You know how we daddy's are. It's all good.

I agree with Jesse. E"town looked really good when I saw them this summer. I said this on another thread....they are State Championship material.

Just having a little fun JJ. I saw and heard alot last year as to how my AC girls were no where near their 2nd place ranking etc. already starting to see similar comments this year. Guess I'm a little defensive. You know how we daddy's are. It's all good.

 

I think Anderson is 2 h20boy. Etown is deep and got a transfer that will make them even better.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.