Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New coach at Mercy

Featured Replies

I saw something about this on Twitter. Did the old coach break a rule about coaching the players at a time that was forbidden by the KHSAA?

I saw something about this on Twitter. Did the old coach break a rule about coaching the players at a time that was forbidden by the KHSAA?
No. He resigned before dead period.
No. He resigned before dead period.

 

Was his kid the only Slugger on Mercy's team?

No there were 2 others. One that graduated and one that was a sophomore. Also I have heard he had not resigned before the dead period.

I repeat....He handed in resignation before the dead period!

 

Well FBD is all things Sluggers so I tend to side with him.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.