Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FreakNasty's 10th region Power Poll 2/9

Featured Replies

Freak Nasty, Alexandria, not Cold Spring... ;)

  • Author
Freak Nasty, Alexandria, not Cold Spring... ;)

 

Cold Spring is on top of the hill, Alexandria is below the hill. Gets me everytime... :lol: I have heard a ton of great things about games at BB, I still haven't made it up, one day I will defintely have to check out the joint.....

 

Other Takes....

 

Speaking of Alexandria, anyone else think Campbell will make some sort of run come March? They have kinda been laying in the weeds, and you know Reitz will have them ready....

 

Anything wrong over in Mt. Sterling? I thought Montgomery would be a little down this year, but with the hot start, they had my hopes up. Appears to be going downhill fast.....

 

Bourbon is an interesting team. I think they can steal a game in Maysville (granted they beat Montgomery in the district).... I really like Tyson Jones, and if Russell Allen can have a hot night, you never know.....

 

GRC-Mason will be a dandy tommorrow night.....

Cold Spring is on top of the hill, Alexandria is below the hill. Gets me everytime... :lol: I have heard a ton of great things about games at BB, I still haven't made it up, one day I will defintely have to check out the joint.....

 

Other Takes....

 

Speaking of Alexandria, anyone else think Campbell will make some sort of run come March? They have kinda been laying in the weeds, and you know Reitz will have them ready....

 

Anything wrong over in Mt. Sterling? I thought Montgomery would be a little down this year, but with the hot start, they had my hopes up. Appears to be going downhill fast.....

 

Bourbon is an interesting team. I think they can steal a game in Maysville (granted they beat Montgomery in the district).... I really like Tyson Jones, and if Russell Allen can have a hot night, you never know.....

 

GRC-Mason will be a dandy tommorrow night.....

 

I agree with you Freak, I think Campbell is poised for an upset or two from here on out. Reitz has some of the good sophmore class playing more and they could give the depth needed to contribute to a run; as well as Clines, White and the other seniors giving it their all to finish out their fine careers!!

37th- Brossart and CCHS or Scott high( either could upset someone??) Reitz can make a run with a senior dominated team!!

38th- PC is obv pick but you know I like the Breds too, great year for them so far, alittle up and down but tough schedule!! Dandy game I liek Deming to make the show

39th- Draw next week, I think Bracken and Mason Co are the two best teams, but who knows how the draw goes.

40th- Looks to be GRC and a great Game from Bourbon and MC, but I liek Rison at Touney time but game played at BC, that should be one of the best along with HC and PC.

 

Region looks to be greatness in the making. Upsets will happen wait and see in the first round somewhere and in regino at least one. PC the fav. and GRC and MC with BB right behind, could be a great great final four but 10th region history show with great coaches and a tremendous basetball region thier will be a cinderalla come a dancing and we all hope so just admit it( no matter who it is!!!)

Cold Spring is on top of the hill, Alexandria is below the hill. Gets me everytime... :lol: I have heard a ton of great things about games at BB, I still haven't made it up, one day I will defintely have to check out the joint.....

 

 

I'm away at college, but from what I hear, the atmosphere isn't as good as it was last year, but if you ever decide to catch a game there, let me know Freak.

Bracken County played with out starter Robbie Fields again against St Pat. Bracken is 12-10 , in those 22 games they have played thier starting 5 a grand total of 8 times due to injuries this year!!!! When the starting 5 is heathy and playing they are 7-1 in that lineup. to be honest great year for the Polar Bears due to: ankles, pnuemonia, stress fractures, flu and many other things that have plaqued the team but they have never made an excuse.Agreed St Pat played a great game and have beaten them twice but when healthy if I remember Bracken was up 18-4 at end of 1st quarter and won by 12 at St Pat, I think if Bracken can get healthy they can be a tough out in tourney time. Hard nosed players who give what they got to the coach and just do what they can. Good luck to all and I agree 10 spot a tough call but I wouldnt want to play the Polar Bears at tourney time!!!

 

Any chance Hammonds starts to look around after this season?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.