South Warren 35 Warren East 0

PurpleHaze

All of the Spartans' scoring was done in the first half. Sounded very dominant in that first half, as East had no answer for them. Very much lived up to preseason hype. Coach Nelson has a fine, experienced, and talented team that looks like it just might make a long run in the 3A playoffs if it can keep up their level of play.

:D

Pure dominance by the Spartans. As has been mentioned, they've been building to this year, and they unloaded frustration over losing the first two meetings with East in one huge first half. East did themselves no favors with multiple turnovers to set up a Spartan team that did not need the help.

Looks like SW definitely is going to have something to say about who comes out of 4A west this year.

You're a little ahead, HD...South Warren is still in 3A, but will move up to 4A in the next realignment. Otherwise, I agree with you. They definitely could have a legitimate shot for a long playoff run this season!

You're a little ahead, HD...South Warren is still in 3A, but will move up to 4A in the next realignment. Otherwise, I agree with you. They definitely could have a legitimate shot for a long playoff run this season!

My apologies. Pure typo there.