Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All A Contest

Featured Replies

I've got 17 points, how is anybody else doing?

19, OCath remaining.

  • Author
19, OCath remaining.

 

I had you and me at 17, maybe I counted wrong

I still come up with 19. 8-8 in the 1st, 4-4 in the 2nd and 1-2 in the 2nd third round.

I still come up with 19. 8-8 in the 1st, 4-4 in the 2nd and 1-2 in the 2nd third round.

I also have you with 17.

 

8-8 in round one.

 

3-4 in round two.

 

1-2 in round three.

 

In round two you picked Somerset to win but they were defeated by Bardstown.

 

NEERFAN

All Universe

 

 

 

 

Join Date: Feb 2001

Location: The "Joe"

Posts: 11,404

 

UHA

OCath

Mayfield

NCC

Somerset

BTown

Bville

Brossart

 

OCath

NCC

Set

Brossart

 

OCath

Brossart

 

OCath

106

For some reason I forgot about the Somerset/Btown game.

For some reason I forgot about the Somerset/Btown game.

:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.