Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fall ball

Featured Replies

Are there any Fall High School Softball leagues around Northern Ky?

Are there any Fall High School Softball leagues around Northern Ky?

 

Good question. Anyone know of any fall leagues at all for travel teams too? You would think with all the travel teams this year in NKY there would be a fall league somewhere. Also any fall tournaments that anyone would recommend?

Good question. Anyone know of any fall leagues at all for travel teams too? You would think with all the travel teams this year in NKY there would be a fall league somewhere. Also any fall tournaments that anyone would recommend?

 

I don't know of any High school or fall leagues, most play in tournaments in the fall. I know we (HHS) may be reaching out to scrimmage some teams if they are up to it and are too effected by fall sport athletes.

I don't know of any High school or fall leagues, most play in tournaments in the fall. I know we (HHS) may be reaching out to scrimmage some teams if they are up to it and are too effected by fall sport athletes.

 

Don't most of your players play on travel teams? If so I would think most of them are already playing in the fall.

Don't most of your players play on travel teams? If so I would think most of them are already playing in the fall.

 

They do. But I could schedule weekday scrimmages. We are practicing twice a week right now, so I just need another team and some umps!

Might want to get ahold of someone at East Central High School in Indiana. My daughter played in a fall league over there last year. Most of the teams in the league were travel teams, but there were some HS teams and it wasn't a bad ride over, 35 minutes tops. It was 6 weeks of double and triple headers, INSANE facilities at this place.......thanks to Casino money.

Why doesn't NKY just start up a fall league. Lawnboy can be in charge.

Why doesn't NKY just start up a fall league. Lawnboy can be in charge.

 

Because Lawnboy would be in charge...

Because Lawnboy would be in charge...

 

True you have a very nice field, you are in charge!

Why doesn't NKY just start up a fall league. Lawnboy can be in charge.

 

Too many other responsibilities on my plate, I definitively don't have time to add this to the list. CruBatBoy and redtruck would be a great tandem to run this league.

Too many other responsibilities on my plate, I definitively don't have time to add this to the list. CruBatBoy and redtruck would be a great tandem to run this league.

 

I think me and the ole redtruck are needing to drink some beverages to discuss this...

I think me and the ole redtruck are needing to drink some beverages to discuss this...

 

Let me guess there will be some wings consumed at this little meeting.

Let me guess there will be some wings consumed at this little meeting.

 

Good guess...

Let me guess there will be some wings consumed at this little meeting.

 

We will do it during the dead period though...

Good guess...

 

I am stopping for some quality control on the wings!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.