Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best talent next year for Pendleton

Featured Replies

Who is gonna be the surprise player for Pendleton next year with the exception Of Hurrikane Belcher we already know he gonna tear it up!

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crozier, big and strong

He will have big shoes to fill stepping into Pat Elliotts spot

 

:flame:

He will have big shoes to fill stepping into Pat Elliotts spot

 

:flame:

nobody said he was going to fill any shoes, the question was about talent for next year.

Jeremy Mudd.....he has impressed me in the JV games I've watched. He's also been a quality player in the limited minutes he's had on varsity.

Not sure of the correct spelling, but I like the Deshai kid. I feel that he is a gem waiting to be polished. I see alot of potential in him, I wish he could have played last year as well, it sure would have been a big help for his progress. He's smooth, can jump well and he has a nice shot and a great hustler on the floor.

Bhisma Desai will be a good one next year. He is very athletic a decent jumpshot and can make some things happen on the defensive end, I think with Biggs and the staff coaching him up he could be a big surprise this year sort of in the mold of Terry Davis. As for other talent I would say to watch out for Mudd, Crozier, and possibly the freshman, Doug Lambert...I look for him to step up if he works hard in the off season.

  • Author

Jv really showed what they could do in a nice win over harrison's Jv tonite!

  • Author

Another good win 15 point Victory vs Grant i think the lambert kid had 15.

Not sure of the correct spelling, but I like the Deshai kid. I feel that he is a gem waiting to be polished. I see alot of potential in him, I wish he could have played last year as well, it sure would have been a big help for his progress. He's smooth, can jump well and he has a nice shot and a great hustler on the floor.

 

He is a great player, but he is a junior. will he have the time to be "polished" and shine? it will be something to see next year.

How many points did Crozier have in the Grant County Game

Not trying to put any pressure on a 5th grade kid but my team played their 5th grade team and although we handled them ....they have a couple of HUGE kids in that grade. Someone really needs to work with them on some offensive skills because they are really big kids who could end up 6'8 or 6'9.......I don't know the names but after we polished them early in the year by over 15 pts... they gave us fits in a tournament last week, really took up space and played very aggressively.

There is a player on the 8th grade team, I don't know his name but his number is 32. He plays AAU ball as well and is a very good player. Not only can he shoot the ball from outside but he handles the ball well and loves to penetrate.

Not trying to put any pressure on a 5th grade kid but my team played their 5th grade team and although we handled them ....they have a couple of HUGE kids in that grade. Someone really needs to work with them on some offensive skills because they are really big kids who could end up 6'8 or 6'9.......I don't know the names but after we polished them early in the year by over 15 pts... they gave us fits in a tournament last week, really took up space and played very aggressively.

Not sure if you mean 6th grade or a traveling team. Pendleton does not have an "official" 5th grade team.

Not sure if you mean 6th grade or a traveling team. Pendleton does not have an "official" 5th grade team.

 

Well, I know the coach and most of the fans are from PC.... I think they are called the Mcelfresh Magic... and if I am not mistaken the kid's name is Strong..one of them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.