Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IUPUI Offers Henry Clay's Christen Cunningham

Featured Replies

Cunningham picked up an offer today...will be visiting Butler too...

I love his game. Good for him. I figured it was a matter of time before he started getting some good looks.

Cunningham is fun to watch, that entire HC team is fun to watch. I hate that they lost Grundy. The Blue Devils would have been one of the favorites to win state next season. Congrats Christen.

Cunningham picked up an offer today...will be visiting Butler too...

 

He has already visited Butler once, if I'm not mistaking.

Cunningham is fun to watch, that entire HC team is fun to watch. I hate that they lost Grundy. The Blue Devils would have been one of the favorites to win state next season. Congrats Christen.

 

I have heard rumblings that Grundy may be back at HC. Stay tuned.......

  • Author
I have heard rumblings that Grundy may be back at HC. Stay tuned.......

 

I asked another one of their star players a few weeks ago and he said "wait and see."

I asked another one of their star players a few weeks ago and he said "wait and see."

 

I hope he comes back so my dream of Ballard's Snider/Martin/Dow and company against Henry Clay's Cunningham/Green/Grundy/Tisdale in the Sweet 16 final game will still stay alive.

 

 

Side note: those boys love each other so don't get mad if you see them together at BWs after the final game watching the NCAA tournament. :D

I have heard rumblings that Grundy may be back at HC. Stay tuned.......

 

I'd like to see it. I hope it's true.

Let's not forget that East Jessamine's Ronnie Carson is now at Henry Clay also. Lots of firepower on that squad.

Let's not forget that East Jessamine's Ronnie Carson is now at Henry Clay also. Lots of firepower on that squad.

 

Wait...what????? When did this happen?

It was rumored a while back. I heard it confirmed by a source inside the program a few weeks back. I thought the word was already out.

Has he played with them this summer? For us 12th Region folks Ronnie Carson has been leaving every summer only to return to East Jessamine each fall.

No he didn't play with them. I was told by someone who would know that "he's not here yet, but he's coming."

No he didn't play with them. I was told by someone who would know that "he's not here yet, but he's coming."

 

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.