Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner/ NDA preview

Featured Replies

Its on who you taking?

 

Hard not to go against NDA and I think they are the clear favorite here but NDA has not been ripping the cover off the ball either. If Conner's top of the lineup is on and can put some pressure on NDA's defense it could be a good one. I can't really see either team scoring many more than 3 runs so one or two plays could decide this thing.

 

Seeing I stood with the NDA fans most of today's game and they did not supply any beer I am taking Conner 3-2 in this one!!

  • Replies 32
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its on who you taking?

 

Hard not to go against NDA and I think they are the clear favorite here but NDA has not been ripping the cover off the ball either. If Conner's top of the lineup is on and can put some pressure on NDA's defense it could be a good one. I can't really see either team scoring many more than 3 runs so one or two plays could decide this thing.

 

Seeing I stood with the NDA fans most of today's game and they did not supply any beer I am taking Conner 3-2 in this one!!

 

Who ever wins this game will get Montgomery County the first round at State. Montgomery County knocked off heavy favorite Bourbon County in 10th region championship. Bourbon County one the three previous meetings with Montgomery county by an average of 10 runs per game.

Its on who you taking?

 

Hard not to go against NDA and I think they are the clear favorite here but NDA has not been ripping the cover off the ball either. If Conner's top of the lineup is on and can put some pressure on NDA's defense it could be a good one. I can't really see either team scoring many more than 3 runs so one or two plays could decide this thing.

 

Seeing I stood with the NDA fans most of today's game and they did not supply any beer I am taking Conner 3-2 in this one!!

 

It's because the ND fans finished it all off before you ventured over to our seating area!! Snooze you lose my friend.

IMHO I see this game coming down to "small ball". Conner creates havoc for most teams with their ability to move runners over, run the bases, and their overall team speed is "stupid good". "Biz" looks like she is throwing alot harder the last month of the season, so this is a big plus for the Cougars. However, ND is no slouch on "D" and when you have Haylee Smith in the circle that's a HUGE plus. Pandas also have some really nice sticks in the line up as well. Conner is not exactly hitting the cover off the ball either. Like Tuesday night against the Cross, quite a few "dinks & dunkers" tonight, but that's part of the game "hit it where they ain't"! ND had better find a way to keep Sydney Himes from reaching base.

 

Team Speed - Conner

Base Running - Conner

Infield "D" - Notre Dame

Outfield "D" - Conner

Pitching - Notre Dame

Hitting (power) - Notre Dame

Hitting (bunting) - Conner

Members posting on BGP - Notre Dame

Members just reading on BGP - Conner

 

I say the winning team is victorious by a 2-1 final. Really too close to call for me. With all due respect to all the other tourney teams, including my Breds, IMHO this is the best possible finals.

It's because the ND fans finished it all off before you ventured over to our seating area!! Snooze you lose my friend.

 

Don't feel bad JMU, I wasn't even offered a water. And yes, someone forgot the repellent. :lol2:

Don't feel bad JMU, I wasn't even offered a water. And yes, someone forgot the repellent. :lol2:

 

The repellent was drank....run outta beer, what do you expect me to drink?! You didn't hang around long, do not under estimate the potency of the LBR13!! Works in mysterious ways!!

The repellent was drank....run outta beer, what do you expect me to drink?! You didn't hang around long, do not under estimate the potency of the LBR13!! Works in mysterious ways!!

 

In desperate need of a shower and eats, came to the games straight from work. Plus had to get my little one from practice.

  • Author
IMHO I see this game coming down to "small ball". Conner creates havoc for most teams with their ability to move runners over, run the bases, and their overall team speed is "stupid good". "Biz" looks like she is throwing alot harder the last month of the season, so this is a big plus for the Cougars. However, ND is no slouch on "D" and when you have Haylee Smith in the circle that's a HUGE plus. Pandas also have some really nice sticks in the line up as well. Conner is not exactly hitting the cover off the ball either. Like Tuesday night against the Cross, quite a few "dinks & dunkers" tonight, but that's part of the game "hit it where they ain't"! ND had better find a way to keep Sydney Himes from reaching base.

 

Team Speed - Conner

Base Running - Conner

Infield "D" - Notre Dame

Outfield "D" - Conner

Pitching - Notre Dame

Hitting (power) - Notre Dame

Hitting (bunting) - Conner

Members posting on BGP - Notre Dame

Members just reading on BGP - Conner

 

I say the winning team is victorious by a 2-1 final. Really too close to call for me. With all due respect to all the other tourney teams, including my Breds, IMHO this is the best possible finals.

 

Very nice summary,

 

Now pick a winner, quite trying to keep everyone happy!!!

What time is the game tonight?

 

NDA - 1

Conner - 0

 

8 innings

  • Author
What time is the game tonight?

 

NDA - 1

Conner - 0

 

8 innings

 

5:30 I think

I have friends on both team but since my DD travel ball catcher is Lexi Snelbaker and we have a ASA/USA qualifier next weekend I have to pull for NDA!

I have friends on both team but since my DD travel ball catcher is Lexi Snelbaker and we have a ASA/USA qualifier next weekend I have to pull for NDA!

 

That's selfish! I am sure Lexi would rather play in the state tournament.

  • Author
That's selfish! I am sure Lexi would rather play in the state tournament.

 

Over that qualifier yes, but if they win that qualifier they goes to Nationals. ASA/USA Nationals is awsome severals years ago before Premier came along it was even better. I have never been to state, well nobody really besides Halyee and the Ryle kids have but I am not sure unless I won state I would choose state over Nationals.

 

Premier Nationals in Huntington Beach CA last year was probably the best week ever for me, well at least the parts I can remember and minus the 16 hours in Vegas prior to making our way to CA.

Over that qualifier yes, but if they win that qualifier they goes to Nationals. ASA/USA Nationals is awsome severals years ago before Premier came along it was even better. I have never been to state, well nobody really besides Halyee and the Ryle kids have but I am not sure unless I won state I would choose state over Nationals.

 

Premier Nationals in Huntington Beach CA last year was probably the best week ever for me, well at least the parts I can remember and minus the 16 hours in Vegas prior to making our way to CA.

 

Good point

Over that qualifier yes, but if they win that qualifier they goes to Nationals. ASA/USA Nationals is awsome severals years ago before Premier came along it was even better. I have never been to state, well nobody really besides Halyee and the Ryle kids have but I am not sure unless I won state I would choose state over Nationals.

 

Premier Nationals in Huntington Beach CA last year was probably the best week ever for me, well at least the parts I can remember and minus the 16 hours in Vegas prior to making our way to CA.

 

Some people won't like my response, but that hasn't stopped me yet...

 

Yes, that qualifier leads you to nationals but just because you play, doesn't qualify you. You make it to the state tournament with your team, you experience something most girls you play against never get a chance to. It's a privilege to represent your high school at that level. Enjoy it and go ready to represent! You made a commitment to a group of girls in February, keep that commitment until the final out.

 

You play summer for the exposure, get that 100%; my daughter is no different. However, your summer team is filled with girls that play at your caliber...have confidence they'll win a spot to nationals while you are trying to win a state championship. Enjoy the experience and memories you make!!

 

FYI for everyone concerned about exposure....have seen college coaches at state every year we've gone. Will never forget the look on Haylee's face when she found out Coach Lawson watched her pitch at her first state tournament as a 7th grader. That was merely a bonus to her just making it there!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.