Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Braxton Beverly

Featured Replies

According to Coach Kevin Spurlock's own Twitter account, he is no longer the coach at PCC.

 

@KevinSpurlock24:

 

"Now that I've been able 2 speak 2 my family, asst coaches and players I can announce that I'm no longer the coach at Perry Central....."

 

"I'd like 2 thank my bosses 4 the professionalism shown 2 me during this process and as 4 details, I will choose 2 keep it that way....."

Edited by JokersWild24

  • Replies 31
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland State has offered.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.