Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patty Oliveros

Featured Replies

They had a solid pitching staff not a great pitching staff. I watched the NDA/Dixie game the other day and Smith DID NOT pitch and I could agrue that Dixie may have won that game if Smith did not play. NDA is a good team but remember they were not a top team before Smith got there. They have some really nice players, I love watching #5 play and 00 has done really well in the games I have watched.

 

Highlands would be a long shot to win the region, NDA is the favorite so I think they benefited more.

 

No argument here.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.