Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 6 Simon Kenton 4

Featured Replies

I am guessing Lang did not pitch...either way nice win for CC

  • Author
I am guessing Lang did not pitch...either way nice win for CC

 

She did not pitch.

Very nice win for the Camels. Congrats.

 

Surprised by this. Anyone know why Lang didn't pitch?

Very nice win for the Camels. Congrats.

 

Surprised by this. Anyone know why Lang didn't pitch?

 

I think she has trouble pitching to many games in a row...I believe these schools are in different regions and not to take anything away from CC in the big picture its a meanless game.

I think she has trouble pitching to many games in a row...I believe these schools are in different regions and not to take anything away from CC in the big picture its a meanless game.

 

Thanks JMU. Big difference not having Lang on the mound. But still a great win for the Camels.

 

Even though these teams are not in the same region, I believe this was a conference game.

Nice win for the lady Camels. They need wins regardless who they play or who pitches. Anyone know when they make up the Brossart game?

  • Author
Nice win for the lady Camels. They need wins regardless who they play or who pitches. Anyone know when they make up the Brossart game?

 

Monday

Monday

 

I will make a very small donation to a local charity if we can get a picture of the big green horse and memyselfandi with a small hug before the game Monday.

I will make a very small donation to a local charity if we can get a picture of the big green horse and memyselfandi with a small hug before the game Monday.

 

I will take the picture, I say we add a little kiss in there too:hungry:

I will make a very small donation to a local charity if we can get a picture of the big green horse and memyselfandi with a small hug before the game Monday.

 

I'm in as well !:popcorn:

I will make a very small donation to a local charity if we can get a picture of the big green horse and memyselfandi with a small hug before the game Monday.

 

It would be so exciting to see them on the gator together as well:p

I will make a very small donation to a local charity if we can get a picture of the big green horse and memyselfandi with a small hug before the game Monday.

 

I would bet my precious pain medication that this will NOT happen:) LOL Am looking forward to the game next week, although I only made the JV game last night, my DD said they played better than ever, hopefully a light bulb has switched on and they STAY playing like that....time will tell, right? I think I will over-medicate myself for this game, just in case:) Good luck to both teams, it's always fun to watch!

  • Author
I will make a very small donation to a local charity if we can get a picture of the big green horse and memyselfandi with a small hug before the game Monday.

 

I will take the picture, I say we add a little kiss in there too:hungry:

 

Not happening as I won't even be at the game and even if I was, it still would not happen, but nice try! Sorry gentlemen

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.