Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region mid season top 10

Featured Replies

Anybody that doesnt have the top 4 in whatever order is Dillusional! Although I am a (HHS) homer and will go into my wannabee group (5-9) after I give you my IMO the top 4 and until someone BEATS them they are the teams to beat in the 9th Region!

1. Notre Dame- I give them the edge because they seem have more pitching

2. Ryle- Very Close behind ND

3. Boone County- From what I have seen they are the closest thing to knock off 1 of the top 2

4. Conner- Until the game is over I dont know that you can count them out!

 

I think the rest of the Top 9 could Rotate and on any given day depending on the matchup it could be a Win or a Loss! Lets classify them as wannabees they wannabe mentioned with the top 4! Until one of them seperate themselves from the pack (5-9) lets face it, it is a good matchup! When one of them steps up and beats a top 4 team they can be mentioned with top 4! Until then 5-9 will continue to be good matchups vs each other and will continue to debate who is the best of the rest (5-9) with head to head matchups at which time they will go to the head of the rest in 5-9 category until then they are all wannabees which should make for a GREAT 9th Region Tournament!

 

5. Highlands- Simply so I dont loose my HOMER STATUS need to continue to improve! No Doubt needs to improve Defensively to play with top teams! Should be able to play with any of 5-9 teams on any given day!

6. Holy Cross- HHS hasnt played them yet but anytime you have one of the best players in the Region you are going to be a tough out! Should be able to play with any of 5-9 teams on any given day

7. Newport Catholic- I know St. Henry beat them but I see NCC as a solid team and keeps improving week to week! Should be able to play with any of 5-9 teams on any given day

8. St. Henry- Beat NCC and going to final 4 of All A Classic. Anytime you have good pitching and good D you should be in the game! Should be able to play with any of 5-9 on any given day

9. Dixie- Better not look past Dixie by the end of the year! After seeing them in the uncle Pete tourney they definately Compete! (I dont remember the blown call in the HHS vs Dixie game in the uncle pete) Should be able to play with any of 5-9!

 

Bottom Line is the Top 4 is that the top 4 in the 9th region if you want to be in the top 4 seperate yourself from the rest and beat a couple of those teams! If not their is nothing to be ashamed of being in the next group (5-9) because not much seperates these teams and with some work and a little luck I think any of the 5-9 teams could upset a top 4 team! I think the 9th region Tournament will be worth the price of admission!

 

Good Luck to ALL!

 

 

Ok lets see how everyone see it so far.

 

1. Ryle, just win baby

 

2. NDA, losses out side of the 9th may be a concern

 

3. Boone, I think they have a little more talent than Conner

 

4. Conner, Solid team their offense is a bit of a concern

 

5. St Henry, they do just enough to win

 

6. New Cath, Solid team, needs more pitching

 

7. Highlands, Solid on offense needs to improve on defense and pitching

 

8. Holy Cross, decent pitching needs to find ways to win close games against good teams

 

9. Dixie, haven't heard much about them but seem to be a scrappy bunch

 

10. Beechwood/Newport

 

I would have everyone but Conner and Beechwood/Newport in the 9th region tourney. Of course Conner could win the 9th but I have to pick between Boone and Conner and right now I would take Boone. Can't see any other than Conner making the Region unless there is a big upset.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Anybody that doesnt have the top 4 in whatever order is Dillusional! Although I am a (HHS) homer and will go into my wannabee group (5-9) after I give you my IMO the top 4 and until someone BEATS them they are the teams to beat in the 9th Region!

1. Notre Dame- I give them the edge because they seem have more pitching

2. Ryle- Very Close behind ND

3. Boone County- From what I have seen they are the closest thing to knock off 1 of the top 2

4. Conner- Until the game is over I dont know that you can count them out!

 

I think the rest of the Top 9 could Rotate and on any given day depending on the matchup it could be a Win or a Loss! Lets classify them as wannabees they wannabe mentioned with the top 4! Until one of them seperate themselves from the pack (5-9) lets face it, it is a good matchup! When one of them steps up and beats a top 4 team they can be mentioned with top 4! Until then 5-9 will continue to be good matchups vs each other and will continue to debate who is the best of the rest (5-9) with head to head matchups at which time they will go to the head of the rest in 5-9 category until then they are all wannabees which should make for a GREAT 9th Region Tournament!

 

5. Highlands- Simply so I dont loose my HOMER STATUS need to continue to improve! No Doubt needs to improve Defensively to play with top teams! Should be able to play with any of 5-9 teams on any given day!

6. Holy Cross- HHS hasnt played them yet but anytime you have one of the best players in the Region you are going to be a tough out! Should be able to play with any of 5-9 teams on any given day

7. Newport Catholic- I know St. Henry beat them but I see NCC as a solid team and keeps improving week to week! Should be able to play with any of 5-9 teams on any given day

8. St. Henry- Beat NCC and going to final 4 of All A Classic. Anytime you have good pitching and good D you should be in the game! Should be able to play with any of 5-9 on any given day

9. Dixie- Better not look past Dixie by the end of the year! After seeing them in the uncle Pete tourney they definately Compete! (I dont remember the blown call in the HHS vs Dixie game in the uncle pete) Should be able to play with any of 5-9!

 

Bottom Line is the Top 4 is that the top 4 in the 9th region if you want to be in the top 4 seperate yourself from the rest and beat a couple of those teams! If not their is nothing to be ashamed of being in the next group (5-9) because not much seperates these teams and with some work and a little luck I think any of the 5-9 teams could upset a top 4 team! I think the 9th region Tournament will be worth the price of admission!

 

Good Luck to ALL!

 

I agree with you, the more I think about it though I might say the top 2 which would be Ryle and Conner are the only two teams that are not Wannabee's. I really like NDA and Boone but they haven't really done anything yet to prove that they belong. NDA has some losses and Boone has yet to beat Ryle or NDA this year. They have a shot tonight against Conner. But everyone agrees those are the top teams. Someone has to beat one of these teams to really seperate themselfs from everyone else. There has been several teams come close this year but no one has done it. So that is why I say the difference between all the teams is not "huge"

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.