NKY Girls Coaches Allstars

Congrat's to all the girls ! :thumb:

GIRLS’ BASKETBALL COACHES ALL STARS: The Northern Kentucky Girls’ Basketball Coaches Association has released its divisional all-star teams as follows:

Division I

Jordan Scott (Conner), Abby Owings (Simon Kenton), Jessica Jones (Boone County), Mckell Oliverio (Ryle), Taylor Robinson (Campbell County), Elly Ogle (Notre Dame), Dawn Johnson (Ryle), Ally Niece (Scott), Haylee Smith (Notre Dame), Paige Bosse (Simon Kenton), Alexis Switzer (Boone County), Liza Tibbs (Dixie Heights), Kaytlin Siegmundt (Campbell County), Jill Buntin (Scott), Madi Meyers (Conner). Co-Coaches of the Year: Nicole Levandusky (Notre Dame) and Aaron Stamm (Conner). Player of the Year – Olivia Voskuhl (Notre Dame). Ms. Hustle: Christina Cook (Simon Kenton).

Division II

Leah Schaefer (Highlands), Nicole Kiernan (NewCath), Sarah Futscher (Bishop Brossart), Courtney Sandlin (Walton-Verona), Tamra Holder (Holmes), Abby Stadmiller (Bishop Brossart), Jesse Daley (Highlands), Michele Judy (Walton-Verona), Shelby Rudd (Lloyd), Deja Turner (Holmes), Ally Mayhaus (Holy Cross), Alexus Mayes (NewCath), Michaela Ware (NewCath), Ally Johnson (Beechwood), Kelly Coburn (St. Henry), Macy Stuempel (Beechwood). Coach of the Year: Kes Murphy (Holy Cross). Player of the Year: DeAsia Beal (Holy Cross). Ms. Hustle: Rachel Hartig (Bishop Brossart).

Division III

Nicole Schowalter (Dayton), Jennifer Sexton (Bellevue), Allie Hennard (Villa Madonna), Zania Caudill (Calvary Christian), Kira Ross (Bellevue), Lauren Dumaine (Villa Madonna), Emily Kroger (Ludlow), Sadie Boles (Dayton), Alex Hengge (Villa Madonna), Sarah Roaden (Calvary Christian), Makayla Bishop (Bellevue), Aubry Donelan (Dayton), Taylor Schwarz (Heritage Academy), Kristen Cox (Silver Grove). Coach of the Year: Randy Wofford (Ludlow). Player of the Year: Tori Wofford (Ludlow). Ms. Hustle: Dayne Merkley (Calvary Christian). ■

Congrats to all the young ladies that earned their recognition. I can't believe no Cooper girls made it. Andrea Thompson could start on any team.

I thought I saw Andrea's name included in the list in the paper. I agree with you, she can play and has been so valuable to Cooper.

Congratulations to Ludlow coach Randy Wofford for being selected Coach of the Year in Div III and to his daughter Tori Wofford for being selected as Player of the Year in Div III. Also congratulations to Ludlows Emily Kroger for her selection to the D III All-Star team. Go Panthers!