Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Oldham 46 Oldham County 44

Featured Replies

South wins district 29!!! Congrats to Coach Higdon and the girls!! Really proud of how they overcome a really difficult start to the season!

  • Author

OMG!! I posted the score before I listened to the game. South did not have a lead until 45 seconds remaining in the game. At 2.5 minutes left OC had a 7 pt lead. Great plays from Sydney Jones, Emma Sedoris & Corine Sanford. Abby VanZant with the great basket at the buzzer!! Great job Coach Higdon!! Really mad I could not be there but thanks to the PSN for a great broadcasting job!!

Goooooo Lady Dragons!!!! South's dominance of district 29 continues. Good luck in the region tourney.

OMG!! I posted the score before I listened to the game. South did not have a lead until 45 seconds remaining in the game. At 2.5 minutes left OC had a 7 pt lead. Great plays from Sydney Jones, Emma Sedoris & Corine Sanford. Abby VanZant with the great basket at the buzzer!! Great job Coach Higdon!! Really mad I could not be there but thanks to the PSN for a great broadcasting job!!

 

What a game! Atmosphere was fantastic. "BiIG TIME" clutch plays were made in those final minutes, by the players you mentioned SportsLady.

Jones, VanZant, and Erin Wilson, who did a nice job coming off the bench to give the Lady Dragons a spark, are all sophomores and have gained valuable experience this season.

 

VanZant was tourney MVP along with Sedoris and Beaudrie making all tourney. I am sorry that I cannot list all the other recipients. 2 from North Oldham, 2 from Trimble (Paige Black was one of them), 3 from OC (McMurtrey, Henderson, & ?)

 

Congrats to Oldham! They had a good game plan and it took till the 4th quarter for South to adjust.

Chloe Griffith was the other All Tourney team member from Trimble County. She pulled down her 1000th career rebound during the loss to Oldham Co.

OMG!! I posted the score before I listened to the game. South did not have a lead until 45 seconds remaining in the game. At 2.5 minutes left OC had a 7 pt lead. Great plays from Sydney Jones, Emma Sedoris & Corine Sanford. Abby VanZant with the great basket at the buzzer!! Great job Coach Higdon!! Really mad I could not be there but thanks to the PSN for a great broadcasting job!!

 

Thank you, Sportslady, for the kind comments about the broadcast! Had an absolute BLAST calling the game - exciting to the final second. Horn went off about the time the shot reached its apex...

 

One of those games where it's a shame someone had to lose....both teams really played heroic basketball!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.