Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zach Katzman/Hudl Highlights/Graves County

Featured Replies

Just wanted to post a link to Zach's highlights for those interested in viewing. We are very proud that we have two players on the BGP team, and I think you guys did a great job with the rest of the list. Someone from the other thread said they didn't feel like Zach deserved the honor over another player, but rushing over 2200 yds with 34tds is very impressive. A lot of deserving players out there, and we at Graves are honored to have a couple guys on BGP's team.

 

Zach Katzman - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

All I got was one run on that video.

  • Author

You should be able to scroll down and see other clips. If not, I'll try to figure something else out.

You should be able to scroll down and see other clips. If not, I'll try to figure something else out.

 

Got it!

 

Thanks for posting the highlights.

I never said Katzman wasnt a good player just Jackson was a better runner than him. But it is an honor to have 3 players from Mayfield-Graves County 1st team all BGP. That says that we put out football players....always have.

Heard the kid was a beast! As a Warren Central fan, I hope he graduated this year!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.