Grant County 83 Walton Verona 56

:lol:

Take your "Daddy Goggles" off and give Dougherty some credit. He did a great job defending Carr. I think the defense had something to do with Carr only getting 5 shots. It's okay to acknowledge a good defensive effort from someone other than a Brave.

Take your "Daddy Goggles" off and give Dougherty some credit. He did a great job defending Carr. I think the defense had something to do with Carr only getting 5 shots. It's okay to acknowledge a good defensive effort from someone other than a Brave.

You seem to have all the answers Madman. Sometimes even men of your intellect need to have things explained to them. The :lol: was in reference to WV putting so much attention on Tyler that they forgot about everybody else, GC is not a one man show! They have other kids that can put it in the hole! ( But you "Expected" that!) Dougherty did give a lot of effort no doubt about it, but all the scratches and claw marks on his back.stomach and arms lead me to believe there was more than just good defense. Now being the "Prophet" that you are and if you attended the game you would have seen GC not look for Tyler as they have in the past. Why? ( And you know this already, being that you are the second coming of John Wooden!) Other players were making shots! And the Daddy Goggles you talk about, Yes I'm Tyler Carr's Dad! Im not afraid or ashamed to admit it. But who are you? I know WHAT you are but not Who you are! :notworthy:

Tyler is a proven scorer and one of the top in the 8th region. Saw the game. Not sure WV focused on him as they played Carr man.

"scratches and claw marks on his back.stomach and arms lead me to believe there was more than just good defense." Really? Dougherty was called for 1 foul all night and I certaninly did not see any such activity.

I do agree that GC has and used their other options, they played and shot very well.